Sunday, March 20, 2016

Week 10: Reading Reflection

This chapter was very interesting to me. I think that it is one of the most important things in owning a business is that you understand how to handle the money to start it as well as keep it going. One thing I enjoyed in the reading is about the budgets and things like that. Budgets are not just something that you need for a business, but also just as an individual. The chapter was rather straight forward to me and I do not have anything that I am really confused about or questions for the author. I am just pleased that I was able to learn a little bit of application to things that you might find in business finance. Things like budgeting and cash-flows are some of the best things to know and definitely cash-flows since that is one of many ways business are valued.

No comments:

Post a Comment