Saturday, March 12, 2016

Week 9: Reading Reflection


1. One thing that I guess I could say really stood out to me is the great emphasis it seems that online marketing and other forms of new technologies are transforming the way marketing is done overall. Marketing today is definitely not the same as it was, say, ten years ago.

2. During the reading there was not anything really that I found extremely confusing. It helps that I recently took the marketing course so this chapter was essentially a review.

3. One question that I would ask the author of the textbook is very general, but if you are an entrepreneur and you are about to start a business, would you follow these same questions and steps to discover your business plan as you would to seek who you will be targeting to sell your product or service to? This is the only question I really had about this chapter.
4. Lastly, I felt that the reading was very clear and more conceptual with definitions and things like that so I don’t feel that I disagree with anything that I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment