Sunday, March 27, 2016

Week 11: "Amazon Whisper"


The main drivers for my financial advising services revenues are fees from each client that is helped. There are many different things that an advisor can do for their client and the fees all very. I guess if something was to change about my service, it would be the people I target. I think if I could find a way to market towards the younger population and get them interested in planning ahead financially that I could open up even more business in addition to people around 35 years and older. I think that doing this would increase the effectiveness of certain types of financial plans for people depending on what they want to do in the future. This is not something that is found on Amazon because it is a service, but I definitely could see how the article can help you understand in a service or product sales business.
I feel like targeting younger people would be able to create a larger network of clients to work with. Also, and maybe more importantly, it gives me a client potentially for even more future financial goals in the time I am doing business for them which could lead to a closer personal connection as well as maybe more money.

2 comments:

  1. I could not agree with you more. If you could get the younger generation to like what your business is about and get them to think about planning financially ahead it would be a lot easier. Because of the demand that younger people give. Younger people tend to me more gung ho about ideas and money then an older generation that would think too much on it. I would agree with you that this is not something you could find on Amazon but reading this would help out a lot. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Derek! I like how you think critically about your targeted demographic. My product was also not found on Amazon, so I was in the same boat as you. Also, I agree! Once you figure out who your clients are going to be, you can figure out how to create a large network. It sets a good president. Here’s my blog, if you wanted to take a look: http://youreamuggle.blogspot.com/2016/03/amazon-whisperer.html

    ReplyDelete