Sunday, March 27, 2016

Week 11: Reading Reflection

1. "A strategy is nothing more than a commitment to a set of coherent, mutually reinforcing policies or behaviors aimed at achieving a specific competitive goal." This quote from the article is something that I found very interesting. I think that it is a really good idea of what a strategy is.
2. I was not able to come across anything from the article that was very confusing. Some parts of the reading I maybe had to read over more than once to see what the author was trying to say, but I felt like I understood what I was reading about.
3. I guess if I had one question for the author it would be about the connecting innovation to strategy section. My question is pretty broad, but it is how important it is to do this in a business and how it helps the business overall.
4. There was nothing that stood out that I thought the author was wrong about. I enjoyed reading this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment