Friday, April 8, 2016

Week 13: Reading Reflection

This was a very interesting chapter from the textbook and I enjoyed reading it. I think that valuation is extremely important for anyone starting, or continuing a business. One question that I have for the author of the text is why an entrepreneur should perform a complete due diligence. I feel like that would be inefficient to check every single aspect of the venture. I guess that I could also say that I was surprised when I read that. Fortunately, I was not confused about anything in this chapter except why we would use due diligence. As always, I feel that the chapter was written very well and  I followed it easily, and there was nothing that I really disagreed with. I really enjoyed this chapter and its significant importance to being a successful entrepreneur.

No comments:

Post a Comment