Sunday, April 24, 2016

Week 15: Final Reflection

This is honestly one of the most interesting courses I have ever been a part of in my educational career. I feel like this course was very hands on and allowed each student to get anything out of it that they wanted. We were given all of the tools to be successful and just had to get out there and go. I think my favorite thing that we did was asking our friends and family about our qualities. This exercise was really showed how your closest people feel compared to feelings about yourself. Some of the things that were a pain were the interviews of entrepreneurs. That required a lot of time and planning to get it done. I am really proud, though, to have been able to accomplish some of the customer interviews and get the great feedback. I really feel like I have started to feel the entrepreneurship mindset. This course allows you to do things that make you believe it is possible to do anything. I would say that planning is the most important thing to do well in this course, and that rolls over into anything you will do here at UF and in life.   

2 comments:

  1. Derek, I enjoyed reading your post. I agree that planning is very important for this course because some of the assignments take quite a bit of time so it helps to look ahead and mark out time to get them done. This definitely is a class that breaks traditional standards. For me, some of the exercises where we had to hit the streets and talk to random people was tough for me. Check out my blog post here and let me know what you think:
    http://keifermcclainent3003.blogspot.com/2016/04/final-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Derek! I totally agree with you that I loved hearing what our families and friends had to say about us! Totally worth it. I also agreed with you that we each had the tools we just had to go and do it! It definitely allows each student to be the best that they can be!

    ReplyDelete