Sunday, February 7, 2016

Week 5: Reading Reflection


1)      The biggest surprise for me in the reading was how big of a deal the lack of business definition is in the success of a new venture. I would have thought that if it works, it works. But I guess that if you design a business and focus on something that people may not actually want when your definition was for something they do, it would be rather important.

2)      Fortunately, there was nothing in this chapters reading that really had me confused! I enjoyed reading about new ventures and the thoughts put into them.

3)      Two questions to the author: My first question is how big of an impact does the HR actually have on the success of a new company since it is only a minimal part of the business? My second question is how ignorance of legal issues is even necessary to put as a possible reason to fail. It is very obvious that illegal activity is never good.
4)   There was really nothing I disagreed with in this chapter except for the inclusion of legal issues because of its common sense reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment