Thursday, February 25, 2016

Week 8: Reading Reflection


1) Not really a huge surprise, but a surprise none the less was when I saw that venture capital firms want to own control of your company and tell you how to run the business was completely a myth. I feel that if the venture capital firms are saying yes or no and approving of the companies big decisions rather than just the everyday things, they have a significant impact on what happens because these are big decisions.

2) More or less I was not really confused by anything during the reading aside from the question that I have in number three.

3) One question that I have for the author is how it works that you could have a greater return on equity if you borrow more? This is the only question I was able to run across during my reading of this chapter. I found it to be very interesting, and I am curious of how this greater borrowing can create higher equity.
4) In number one I mentioned the myth and I do not know that I entirely agree with this statement but otherwise I enjoyed reading the chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment