Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Week 5: Elevator Pitch No. 1


Hello everyone! What I decided to do after speaking with some of my friends about an idea is to open a new Jimmy Johns franchise location near the Oaks Mall. I said this because they have a short area range to which they deliver because of their motto on speed, so the more stores, the more people get to eat their freaky fast, freaky good sandwiches. I think it would be fantastic if this could happen in reality since it was an option for me to live in that area!

If the video is not able to open, here is the link!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj4e2-3pcn0

1 comment:

  1. Hi Derek! Love your idea about opening a franchise store: these are definitely untapped opportunities that I think are very undervalued nowadays, given all the hype surrounding big tech companies and large-scale innovations. My uncle has been running franchises for over 30 years, and he has thoroughly enjoyed his business: and gotten to eat well all over the world! I think your idea is "freaking" terrific, and I'd love to see it happen! Though our ideas are worlds apart, I'd be happy to hear your feedback on my elevator pitch located below:
    https://johncrimminsblog.wordpress.com/2016/02/04/week-5-elevator-pitch-no-1/
    Cheers!
    John

    ReplyDelete